Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crochet or Sewing...What Should I talk about?

I am just getting so excited with all of the things happening at Krissy's house! The Snood tutorial is coming along so well! My models are so busy right now, but they have agreed to make some time for me this week. So once they are available, I will post it for you to enjoy. Here is one of them modeling a Snood from last winter.


I am also excited about what crochet events are happening as well. I contacted the designer of the "Little White Dress" Pattern. She is the sweetest lady!!! I will be sharing more about her and how she helps others in the coming weeks. In the meantime, jump on over to her blog, Sara's Sweethearts and read what is going on with her!! Here are just a few dresses I made using her "Little White Dress" pattern

I used Red Heart's "With Love" yarn color, Blue Hawaii.


Bernat's "Pound of Love" color Bubblegum, was used for the dress

Red Hearts "With Love" color Holly Berry, and scraps of White and Lime Green


And in case you didn't know, you can pick up a free pattern for the matching booties here on this blog.
 Just click for the link!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to find out what else is happening at Krissy's House!